Synerise can recognize contacts if their e-mails are in CRM – so these users had to fill in the form, had contact with your website, subscribed newsletter, bought something or agreed to process their personal data in any other way. If not – you can see them as anonymous contacts.
What is important – Synerise is collecting data about their activities all the time, but you can find them in the CRM only when they agreed to process their personal data. After that – Synerise overwrites the data acquired earlier for anonymous.
- if person register to your e-shop, newsletter, or leave e-mail in any other way you have access to all behavioral data about this person. So in this case – you can find a lot of information about this new customer, and personalize the messages from the beginning
- Construction of customer profile – the types of data collected (demographic and behavioral data)
- Construction of customer’s behavioral profile – the collection of transactional data
Related Synerise help desk posts
- What information can I find in CRM panel?
- What is Activity section in client’s profile for?
- How does my customer’s profile look like?