Synerise is looking for an intern in the Research and Insights department.
As a Marketing Research Intern, you’ll be a part of the Research and Insights team. You will not only be responsible for day-to-day regular marketing research, but you’ll also work closely with other departments (including product development, customer success & business development teams). Your role is to learn & apply the latest research skills in a fast-moving global startup. A full-time position is available for select interns after 3 months.
What do we expect from you?
- Proven interest in modern marketing, technology, startups
- Basic knowledge about e-commerce marketing (what is marketing automation, omnichannel, customer journey, sales funnel, CTR, lead, etc.),
- Meticulous, detail-oriented approach,
- Curiosity & able to find innovative, unconventional solutions,
- Proactive can-do approach towards challenges,
- Articulate communication skills especially written,
- Fluency in English (C1 level, both oral and written), a second European language would be an asset,
- To be a digital native, to know where to find information,
- Independence and creativity, absorbing new trends and demands like caffeine.
What you will do:
- Market research,
- Competitor intel,
- Identify customers’ unmet needs for new and existing solutions,
- Product & feature analysis,
- Stay up-to-date with newest trends in MarTech,
- And more, depending on needs.
What we offer:
- Paid internship
- You’ll gain invaluable experience in a cutting-edge marketing technology company,
- From day 1, you’ll work on tasks that are important & can make a real impact,
- Massive learning opportunities guaranteed – you will be kickstarting your career in marketing,
- Working with friendly & helpful team
- Working in a modern office in Kraków, (remote work from time-to-time),
- If you don’t like Mondays that will change.
Synerise is a next-generation omnichannel marketing & customer intelligence platform. Synerise uses artificial intelligence, predictive analysis & real-time analytics at scale to provide the deepest customer insights. It enables brands to seamlessly engage their customers with 1:1 personalized marketing – on the right channel, with the right message, at the right time. Synerise integrates data from online, offline, mobile & many other sources.
Don’t hesitate and send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org